[opus] OPUS - save info to a file

van Bijleveld Christian (ST-CO/ENG1.3) Christian.vanBijleveld at nl.bosch.com
Tue Dec 18 07:13:29 PST 2012

Hi all,

I recently start testing OPUS performance with audio files.

At the beginning I downloaded the opus-tools-xxx-win32 version, which allows me to run OPUS from the MS-DOS command line. Here I could use the -save-range option to safe info to a text file.

Recently I downloaded and built the opus-xxx under Linux. There are several options available through command line, but I see no option to save the info that was available in the opus-tools-xxx-win32 version; is it possible with the opus-xxx to generate this info (by means of setting the value of a particular define or some other variable)?? If not, are there other tools that I could use for this?

I am interested in knowing the amount of bytes that the OPUS encoder allocates per audio frame.

Thanks for your help.

Met vriendelijke groeten | Best Regards,
Christian van Bijleveld