[opus] scalable? Re: opus lossless?

LiZ liz at miraxlabs.com
Fri Aug 24 12:24:49 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks to all for your reply to the previous question.

Another question is, is it possible to make CELT scalable? For example, if
I ran the encoder to encode a 320kbps bitstream, is it possible to split
the 320kbps into a valid 160kbps bitstream and the residue? This way, I can
send the 160kbps packet first, and then if the network condition allows,
the residue will be send next.

Thanks
Liz