[opus] Release candidates for 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 are available

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Thu Aug 9 06:04:03 PDT 2012

Hi Christian,

On 08/09/2012 03:16 AM, Hoene wrote:
> what are the differences between 1.00-RC and 1.01-RC?
> Will the draft cover 1.00 or 1.01?
> What is the schedule? How much time remains until you need feedback?

Opus 1.0.0 is going to be exactly the same code as the RFC (though the
package will contain autoconf/MSVC files that won't be in the RFC).
Release 1.0.1 will have a bunch of minor changes that we made since the
draft was "frozen". The exact schedule depends on the IETF RFC Editor,
but I'd say in the order of 2 weeks.

	Jean-Marc