[CELT-dev] CELT support for android

Pryush Sharma noctiuno at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 19:50:44 PDT 2011

Thanks Ben. From your comments I understand there is no official support -
so if I wanted to unofficially port CELT to android myself what level of
support is already available, like something already ported, or do I need
to start from scratch? If some support is available, I'd appreciate if you
could point me to them.

-Pryush