[CELT-dev] V8.1 Fixed Point

Mike Hooper mihooper at bellsouth.net
Wed May 4 09:01:27 PDT 2011

I realize this is ancient history, but I am trying to compile Ver 8.1 (from
the download page) using Fixed Point and am getting compile errors as
follows:

argument of type "celt_sig *" is incompatible with parameter of type
"celt_int16 *"   libcelt81_orig_DSP/libcelt           celt.c    line 321
1304524612394 19769

argument of type "celt_sig *" is incompatible with parameter of type
"celt_int16 *"   libcelt81_orig_DSP/libcelt           celt.c    line 368
1304524612394 19771

argument of type "celt_word32 *" is incompatible with parameter of type
"celt_int16 *"         libcelt81_orig_DSP/libcelt            celt.c    line
345 1304524612394 19770

argument of type "celt_word32 *" is incompatible with parameter of type
"celt_int16 *"         libcelt81_orig_DSP/libcelt            celt.c    line
396 1304524612394 19772

It compiles nicely in Float but I need Fixed Point. Is there any way for you
guys to easily repair this issue, or instruct me on how to do it?

Thanks,

MikeH