[CELT-dev] celt-dev Digest, Vol 30, Issue 7

John Ridges jridges at masque.com
Tue Mar 22 13:15:34 PDT 2011

Hi Bob,

Would you be willing to send me your test audio file? I've been using an
unencubered solution to the problem (since I'm probably going to be
distributing my software long before the IPR for the pre/post filter is
available) and I'm curious to see how it stacks up against the pre/post
filter.

Cheers,

John Ridges