[CELT-dev] CELT v0.11.x

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Sat Jul 30 05:04:29 PDT 2011

Hello list,

I'm new here, and I'm experiencing problems with the latest snapshots of
the CELT codec. In fact, starting from 0.11.0, everything compiles
correctly, no error, but the software is unusable.

I've always tested in a very "personal" way if everything went okay
after installation : I use a very small PCM WAV file, and encode it with
celtenc to stdout. If something comes out, it's good.

Unfortunately, since v0.11.0 (and up to 0.11.3 from the repository),
this check doesn't work anymore, and the apps that use the built library
don't work either.

Is there something particular to have it working for the 0.11.x branch ?

    Thanks in advance,

        Hoggins!