[CELT-dev] CELT Test case failures

Jean-Marc Valin jmvalin at jmvalin.ca
Fri Aug 5 09:40:48 PDT 2011

Hi Dara,

About mathops-test.c:

1) log2() appears to be C99-only, so I assume your compiler only
supports C89. In that case, you'd have to disable the test.

2) The error you're seeing is to do the fact that the test was not
updated when the scaling of the fixed-point for celt_exp2() changed (it
works in float mode). This is now fixed in the Opus repository (mode on
this later)

About test-tandem.c

- Can you check if it works when you define USE_ALLOCA?

Now, have you considered using Opus instead of CELT? Opus is the codec
that merges the SILK and CELT codec and is going to essentially replace
CELT in the near future.