[CELT-dev] configure in git repository

bryandonnovan at gmail.com bryandonnovan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:38:47 PDT 2011

I downloaded libogg 1.2.2, ./configure, make, sudo make install
checked /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include and found that ogg was
installed.

I then re-ran celt configure from the git clone with the same error message
resulting

Note that I do not receive any error message when running configure from the
celt-0.11.1 tarball.

You can probably tell that I am new to these build tools, so thanks for your
patience.