[CELT-dev] CELT grabbing 100KB of memory right off the top

Ross Bencina rossb-lists at audiomulch.com
Mon Apr 18 21:51:12 PDT 2011

Brett Paterson wrote:
> We don't even use configure, you are expecting us all to install mingw on
> windows or something just to set this up?

I just tried to build the latest version (0.11.1) and as far as I can tell,
all files don't even include config.h in all configurations.. so even if I
wanted to manually craft a config.h I couldn't.

For example:

The first error about "restrict" i get is in bands.h.. nowhere in the
transitive closure of included header files can I find #include "config.h".
Of course I could be wrong.. I only spent a couple of minutes looking.

Another example is the use of "inline" in os_support.h which clearly doesn't
include config.h

I remember in the past trying to patch this by adding #define restrict in
arch.h and celt_types.h (obvious global header files) but this doesn't work
either because they are not included in all files.

Ross.