[CELT-dev] Variable frame size and API changes

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Fri May 21 19:45:06 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

So for the time being, I'm keeping support for other frame sizes. I
might eventually drop support for the ones that aren't composed of
powers of 2, 3 and 5, but I don't think anyone uses that (and the
quality of those is already bad).

As some of you may have noticed, I just pushed about 30 commits to the
master branch, so I might have broken a few things. Please let me know
if that's the case. I'm also interested in comments on any quality
improvement or degradation. There's also a minor API change in there,
where the frame size needs also be specified for the encode/decode call.