[CELT-dev] Variable frame size and API changes

Feilen, Michael michael.feilen at tum.de
Thu May 20 01:22:55 PDT 2010

Hi Jean-Marc.

We've implemented CELT in a Digital Radio Mondiale Plus (DRM+) transceiver chain using v0.7.1 with a framesize of 960 samples per frame. We are VERY glad that it was possible to choose a somewhat uncommon framesize as for now CELT seems to be the only open-source alternative to the proprietary AAC+ encoder from Dolby. For DRM+ and probably also for the DAB guys keeping a preset of 960 samples per frame would be great!

Cheers,
Michael