[CELT-dev] Variable frame size and API changes

Bob Bang bob.bang2 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 07:49:39 PDT 2010

Jean-Marc,

in regards to your oversampling idea, the extra processing required may
nullify the gains from using DSPLIB over kissfft.

To be honest, I have not measured the MIPS difference between DSPLIB and
kiss FFT, I will try to do that sometime soon to see how much of a
difference the intrinsic libraries make. Do you have those numbers already?