[CELT-dev] Variable frame size and API changes

Tue May 18 10:33:39 PDT 2010

Hi Bob,

A few questions/comments:

1) It may be possible to use the TI DSP for all of the radix-2 steps in the FFT
and then only apply the radix 3 and 5 in C.

2) I assume that the sampling is done on the TI chip, so couldn't you just
configure it to work at 51.2 kHz? This would produce frames that are powers of
two and the resulting bit-stream would be perfectly compatible with a decoder
running with the same frame duration (hence 15/16 the actual number of samples)
at 48 kHz.