[CELT-dev] --enable-static-modes

Tue Mar 2 14:16:32 PST 2010

One very important thing to understand about CELT options is that "if you don't
know what an option does, you probably don't need it". The defaults are meant
to do what most people want to do with CELT, so don't enable anything unless
you know you need it. If any option was useful to most people, it would already
be enabled by default.

    Jean-Marc