[CELT-dev] Some additions to CELT_RESET_STATE for 0.7.1

John Ridges jridges at masque.com
Wed Jan 27 10:32:30 PST 2010

Hi Jean-Marc,

As the self-appointed keeper of CELT_RESET_STATE (since I may be the
only one actually using it) I've been kind of lax lately and have only
now tried to reconcile it with the state structures in the 0.7.1 drop. I
think (and feel free to contradict me here) that the following lines
should be added to CELT_RESET_STATE in celt_encoder_ctl:

         st->fold_decision = 1;
         st->tonal_average = QCONST16(1.,8);
         st->gain_prod = 0;
         st->vbr_reservoir = 0;
         st->vbr_drift = 0;
         st->vbr_offset = 0;
         st->vbr_count = 0;
         st->xmem = 0;
         CELT_MEMSET(st->pitch_buf, 0, (MAX_PERIOD>>1)+2);

and the following lines should be added to CELT_RESET_STATE in
celt_decoder_ctl:

#ifdef NEW_PLC
         CELT_MEMSET(st->lpc, 0, C*LPC_ORDER);
#endif

BTW 0.7.1 is working very nicely for me.

Cheers,

John Ridges