[CELT-dev] API Change

Alfred E. Heggestad aeh at db.org
Thu Oct 22 13:25:39 PDT 2009

Jean-Marc Valin wrote:
> Jean-Marc Valin a écrit :
>> - The celt_mode_create() function has a "channels" parameter
>
> Oops, I meant to say that "The celt_mode_create() function *no longer*
> has a channels parameter".

/** Creates a new mode struct. This will be passed to an encoder or
    decoder. The mode MUST NOT BE DESTROYED until the encoders and
    decoders that use it are destroyed as well.
 @param Fs Sampling rate (32000 to 96000 Hz)
 @param channels Number of channels
 @param frame_size Number of samples (per channel) to encode in each
                   packet (even values; 64 - 512)
 @param error Returned error code (if NULL, no error will be returned)
 @return A newly created mode
*/
EXPORT CELTMode *celt_mode_create(celt_int32 Fs, int frame_size, int *error);

---> the "channels" parameter is still in the doxygen comment ... should
     be removed I guess...

/alfred