[CELT-dev] API Change

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Thu Oct 15 19:00:06 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I've just changed the API for CELT, but at least there's a good reason
for that. It's now possible to use the same mode data for both mono and
stereo. So here's the change:

- The celt_mode_create() function has a "channels" parameter

- The celt_encode_create() and celt_decoder_create() functions now have
an additional "channels" parameter.

- I also added an error parameter celt_encode_create() and
celt_decoder_create() to return any error that occurs.

Sorry about the inconvenience. You'll see, it's worth it. Please report
any breakage.



More information about the celt-dev mailing list