[CELT-dev] FIXED_POINT

Wessel Lubberhuizen wessel at lubberhuizen.nl
Thu Oct 15 08:05:25 PDT 2009

Hi Jean-Marc,

I'm trying to compile with the settings below, for a target that has no
floating point support whatsoever.
Compilation fails because there are constants #defined in arch.h that
appear to be float, e.g.

#ifdef FIXED_POINT
<...>
#define DB_SCALING 256.f
#define DB_SCALING_1 (1.f/256.f)
<..>
#else
<..>
#endif

DB_SCALING_1 appears not to be used. Is it safe to remove the .f?

Regards

Wessel