[CELT-dev] Need Info on Celt-dev

Jerry Floyd jerry at prime-equipment.net
Wed Nov 25 09:35:04 PST 2009

I need to know if this software can help me embed streaming audio into
items(lots) in my online auctions. I am looking for the capability on high
ticket items to be able to explain the benefits and features of that
particular lot.

Jerry Floyd

Prime Equipment.& Auction Co.

601 S. McAllister St.

Quitman, TX 75783

903-763-5060 x1

 Fax: 903-781-9225

 <http://www.prime-equipment.net> www.prime-equipment.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained herein is confidential
and intended solely for the addressee(s).  Any unauthorized access, use,
reproduction, or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender,
and please delete this copy from your system.  Thank you for your
cooperation.  Neither Floyd's Prime Equipment, Inc. nor any of its
affiliates shall assume legal responsibility for any incorrect, misleading,
or altered information contained herein.  For any question, please contact
Floyd's Prime Equipment, Inc. at 903-763-5060 x1.