[CELT-dev] configure problem

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:14:59 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 12:42 PM, "Alexander
Carôt"<alexander_carot at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> little problem: Just downloaded the latest git, autogened and configued CELT on OSX. Then I get this one:
>
> ./configure: line 21154: syntax error near unexpected token `tools="tools",'
> ./configure: line 21154: `  XIPH_PATH_OGG(tools="tools", tools="")'
>
> Can anyone help ?

We resolved this on IRC but I wanted to respond to the list just in
case other people run into this.

The issue was outdated autotools macros on OSX breaking the generation
of the configure script. It could have been addressed by updating the
relevant software but we addressed it by simply running autogen.sh on
linux and using the resulting script.

This would only be a potential issue for people building from the
repository. The source code tarballs include a pre-build configure
script.