[ogg-dev] Patches for the CMake build script

Marcel Metz mmetz at adrian-broher.net
Thu Mar 31 14:14:05 PDT 2016

Hello ogg developers,

I'm part of the [FreeOrion][1] project and we use the libogg aswell as
libvorbis to en/decode the audio bits of our game.  We currently
provide an an SDK for other developers with the various dependencies
used by FreeOrion, one of them is libogg.  To generate this SDK we use
CMake and utilize the CMake support that was added recently to libogg by
Alexey (@stopiccot on Github).  While doing so I stumbled of some minor
issues with the CMakeLists.txt and I would like to provide patches for
those issues.  I already asked on IRC for the preferred way of
contributing patches and dev there said it would be best to ask on the
mailing list.

So, what would be the best way to contribute patches to the project?
Also is there some copyright assignment required to get patches
accepted?

regards,

Marcel Metz

[1]: http://www.freeorion.org/