[ogg-dev] Min and max cutoff frequency

Fernando Alberto Marengo Rodriguez fmarengorodriguez at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 22 08:42:56 PDT 2013

Dear Benjamin,

> What is your
motivation for constructing this hardware?  Is your goal to learn/teach
from the experience, or are you trying to build something that you
cannot buy?

Yes, I am interested in learning how Ogg Vorbis works, and what its performance is in audio players in comparison with MP3 and AAC players. It is said that Ogg encoded files have higher quality than MP3 encoded files. It would be interested to verify that in hardware, not just in audio player software.

We have been investigating about Flac, but for the time being we know little about Ogg Vorbis. Could you please tell me which Ogg audio player hardware is available in the market?

Thank you very much and bestregards,

Fernando