[ogg-dev] opencodecs_0.84.17359.exe

Cristian Adam cristian.adam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:42:48 PDT 2010

  On 15/08/2010 01:13, RC3HFb wrote:

> Although I have downed and installed “opencodecs_0.84.17359.exe”, but
> WMP still is unable to use the feature of the code. First, I download
> it from the official site and run its msi, then I place it into a
> folder in a drive which is not the window reside, that, I have two
> separate disk, one is C: for the os and one is D: for software only,
> so I place it into D: . so are there something wrong from the
> installation?

Hello,

It might help to share with us:
     * operating system you use (ex. Windows XP SP3)
     * Windows Media Player version (ex. WMP 11)
     * type of media files you have tried to use with Windows Media
Player (ex. ogg, flac, ogv)

You can check the Install.log for errors. Install.log is located in the
"Open Codecs" installation
directory (ex. d:\program files\xiph.org\open codecs)

Cheers,
Cristian.