[ogg-dev] trouble building XiphQT

G S stokestack at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:28:25 PDT 2010

Hi all.

Maybe there's a document about the build procedure that I overlooked;
if so, please let me know.  Meanwhile, I'm having trouble getting this
thing to build.

At first I saw missing-header complaints, so I checked the entire
trunk out of the repository to make sure I have everything.

After correcting the base SDK in each Xcode project (they're all set
to the OS 10.4 SDK, which is not surprisingly missing on an up-to-date
system), populating the header-search paths in the various projects
(which were blank), and building FLAC, I'm stuck at "library not
found" for theoradec.  I went into the theora directory and ran
autogen.sh, but as far as I can tell it didn't generate the lib.  The
Theora Xcode project did compile and create the Theora framework,
however.

Anyone have hints or steps for building the XiphQT components?

Thanks!