[ogg-dev] libogg++ release 1.1.0

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Thu Jun 4 15:07:41 PDT 2009

Hi Elaine,

I flipped through some of the code but wasn't really about to
determine this: Do you also support Skeleton in libogg++ ?

If you are creating multitrack Ogg files, they should contain a
skeleton track to identify the different contained tracks.
http://wiki.xiph.org/OggSkeleton And if the files aren't audio or
video files, you should then use the extension .ogx
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MIME_Types_and_File_Extensions .

You may already be doing all of this - I just wasn't able to verify,
therefore the question.

Cheers,
Silvia.