[ogg-dev] oggz-validate does not seem to check for correctly framed headers

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:59:39 PST 2008

While testing the new vcut, some of the early results had badly framed
headers.  I actually didn't notice it at first, because I was testing
with oggz-validate, but ogginfo does identify the problem:

"WARNING: Vorbis stream X does not have headers correctly framed.
Terminal header page contains additional packets or has non-zero
granulepos"

Conrad (or someone else) may want to change the tool to identify these
files.  There's a sample attached.

-Ivo