[ogg-dev] Header for Kate category

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 19:45:26 PDT 2008

What is Language-Category being used for? Conrad mentioned HTTP
headers, which is where the naming scheme for Skeleton came from. Is
there any fields in the HTTP headers that would be more appropriately
named for your needs? Also, the "X-" naming will make it really safe,
because you can choose those at will. The others are more
"standard"...

Cheers,
Silvia.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:28 PM, ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com