[ogg-dev] Ogg/Kate preliminary documentation

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 03:29:50 PST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 10:36 PM, ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com <
ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > not CMML, but the algorithm for remuxing from time offsets, which is
> > specified in the annodex Internet-Draft. This basically describes how
>
> Ah, yes, and CMML supplies a way to specify addresses which are
> then interpreted by this algorithm. Have I got that right ?

Well...not quite.

There are two means of addressing: one is by time offset and one is by named
clip.
The first one is possible through skeleton.
The second is only introduced through the clip segmentation that cmml
provides.
Kate may be able to provide such markers, too, so that such navigation could
be enabled, too.

Hope that clarifies it a bit.

Cheers,
Silvia.