[ogg-dev] How do I seek to the beginning of an ogg stream?

Vince Tagle vtagle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:39:02 PST 2008

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out (without much success) how to perform
a seek to the beginning of an ogg stream? I've tried examining the
libvorbis source code but because it's concerned with seeking to an
arbitrary point in the stream, it's a little more complex than I'd
like it to be. Really, what I'm trying to figure out is how to reset
all of the ogg data structures so that I can replay an audio file
from it's beginning. Does anyone have any pointers or can offer some
insight into this task?

Vince