[ogg-dev] liboggplay: RGBA overlay video, rendering with libtiger

ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:42:25 PST 2008

Hi,

the attached patch adds rendering of Kate streams
using libtiger. To do so, it adds a new type of RGBA video.
One can request the incoming video (in YUV) to be sent
in RGBA (ie, asking liboggplay to do the conversion in the
first place).

The large changes in the GLUT player also include fixes
for crash-on-no-sound, mono sound, and locking fixes
(I *think* - at least it works fine for me now).

If there are no comments and/or vetoes, I'll commit this
in a few days (plus probably fixes for big endian archs
relating to the YUV/RGB conversion, I've found a nice
chap with a big endian arch willing to do some tests).

Cheers