[ogg-dev] vs2005 project file output dir inconsistency

Andrew Chew andrew at okashistudios.com
Sat Apr 12 17:53:29 PDT 2008

I just checked out trunk/ogg to build the latest libogg, and noticed an
inconsistency in the project settings.

For the two build configurations Debug and Release, we have as the
Output Directory "$(SolutionDir)$(ConfigurationName)", and the
Intermediate Directory "Debug".

However, for the two build configurations Release_SSE and Release_SSE2,
Output Directory is "$(ConfigurationName)" and Intermediate Directory is
also "$ConfigurationName)".

How come this is inconsistent?  If this is unintentional, which one
should we use?  I'll be happy to supply a patch to fix this up.