[Vorbis-dev] Re: [ogg-dev] Peer review draft for the new media types/file extensions

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 05:51:22 PST 2007

On 11/13/07, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to mention that the skeleton I-D is also in the making, see
> https://trac.annodex.net/browser/standards/draft-pfeiffer-oggskeleton-current.xml

I know.  I've replaced the Annodex reference in [Skeleton] to point at
this one instead.  I've also read it and if you're looking for
feedback, I think you should change the title. It seems... a bit
rushed.

> (convert it at http://xml.resource.org/).

I tried the online converter once, only to find it didn't report
problems correctly, so I ended up using the Tcl script, which I find
much better.  It also comes with an example, which I ended up learning
a lot from in regards to syntax.

-Ivo