[Vorbis-dev] Re: [ogg-dev] Peer review draft for the new media types/file extensions

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 02:36:18 PST 2007

Nice work! I assume this is the current version:
https://trac.xiph.org/browser/experimental/ivo/drafts/draft-xiph-rfc3534bis.txt
?

BTW: It's totally worth putting it into XML. You will most certainly
be receiving feedback from IETF which means further edits which would
mean manual re-formatting, so you're actually saving time.

I'd like to mention that the skeleton I-D is also in the making, see
https://trac.annodex.net/browser/standards/draft-pfeiffer-oggskeleton-current.xml
(convert it at http://xml.resource.org/).

Cheers,
Silvia.