[ogg-dev] patch for oggz-comment

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Mon Nov 5 22:50:56 PST 2007

Hi,

I've committed oggz-comment to liboggz svn. Apologies for the delay,
it's been sitting in my tree for a while and I thought I'd already
committed it :-/

I also added some usage information. Please check if this is correct:

Usage: oggz-comment [options] filename
List or edit comments in an Ogg file.

Output options
  -l, --list            List the comments in the given file.

Editing options
  -o filename, --output filename
                         Specify output filename
  -s, --set              Set a comment

Miscellaneous options
  -h, --help             Display this help and exit
  -v, --version          Output version information and exit

Please report bugs to <ogg-dev at xiph.org>

cheers,

Conrad.