[ogg-dev] .NET tagging library for ogg Vorbis and ogg FLAC

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Mon Apr 23 01:59:39 PDT 2007

On 21/04/07, Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:
> Good question! I don't think anyone has thought of that before. libogg
> can't produce such pages, but the code doesn't obviously look like it
> will fall over. Have you tested this?

OOOgg and HOgg can produce such files. libogg doesn't stop parsing if
it sees them. Zen was playing with these in the context of the
Skeleton EOS page a while ago, but we ended up specifying a
zero-length packet in that so that it is visible at the page level,
and so that its granulepos makes sense. Fudging page sequence numbers
sounds useful :-)

cheers,

Conrad.