[ogg-dev] oggpcm2 sample rate

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Thu Feb 9 16:41:24 PST 2006

Hi,

I also think that outside of the extra headers, OggPCM2 is ready to be
implemented. I suggest we make the main part (no extra headers)
"officiel" now. We could always add stuff later on by bumping the minor
number if really needed. If we go this way, I also suggest we rename it
to OggPCM just to make sure it doesn't get confusing with the original
OggPCM.

Does anyone see a good reason *not* to go forward with that?

	Jean-Marc