[ogg-dev] OGM and GStreamer

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Wed Aug 16 09:18:56 PDT 2006

Well, actually most OGM files do have a subtitle track, often in
multiple langauges.

Also, re 2. Keyframe seeking in OGM is generally a bit rough because ogm
files can contain almost any codec as the video track, usually xvid or divx.

re 1. As a general rule you shouldn't be trying to make any more ogm
files :) So chances are the ogg muxer is not accepting the connection,
because it wants to make OGG files not OGM files.

OGM files don't have theora streams (well technically they could, but
they almost never do)

As for more specifics about gstreamer... i'm afraid i don't know. Maybe
there is an OGM muxer.

Zen.