[ogg-dev] Re: building OggImporter

Arek Korbik arkadini at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 19:26:56 PDT 2006

On 5/1/06, Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:
> the Ogg, Vorbis, and theora-exp frameworks, and the CAVorbis and Theora
> components and they all seem to have built fine, but I get a couple of
> hundred errors building OggImporter, starting with a missing ogg.h

That's the main indication, yes. The compiler can't find
Ogg.framework. I've tried to make the paths definitions a bit more
universal in r11329 - you may wan't to try it. If it still doesn't
build you will need to change the paths manually in the Ogg.framework
target inspector: Build > Search Paths > Framework Search Paths.

Arek