[ogg-dev] building OggImporter

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Sun Apr 30 16:49:11 PDT 2006

Arek,

Stupid handholding question: I've been trying to build your xiph-qt
package on my MacBook Pro (MacOS X 10.4.6, Xcode 2.2.1) I've tried
the Ogg, Vorbis, and theora-exp frameworks, and the CAVorbis and Theora
components and they all seem to have built fine, but I get a couple of
hundred errors building OggImporter, starting with a missing ogg.h
include in common.h, and on with numerous parse errors, for example:

  Parse error before OggImportGlobalsPtr in ComponentDispatchHelper.c

What am I missing to build this? I assume I can't really do anything
without a working OggImporter component?

 -r