[ogg-dev] OggPCM2 : chunked vs interleaved data

Tue Nov 15 05:01:09 PST 2005

I made a few updates to OggPCM2 http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/OggPCM2
reflecting the latest discussions. Could everyone have a look at it and
see if they agree. Otherwise, what do you feel should be changed? Anyone
wants to speak in support of chunked PCM?

For all those that are just tired of this mess like me, please express
yourself in the new spec I created: OggPCM3
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/OggPCM3

	Jean-Marc

P.S. So far, I think we have OggPCM2 5, OggPCM 0. Please vote for
OggPCM3! :-)