[ogg-dev] OggPCM : Need more justification for chunked data

Mon Nov 14 04:16:30 PST 2005

Hi all,

Conrad, MikeS, Silvia, Erik, Illi, John and I have been working on
another spec. It's definitely not final, but it should address several
issues with the previous one. Please comment:
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/OggPCM2

Two other issues that remained were:
1) Need for minor version (Silvia and I want it, MikeS is against)
2) Having the header 32-bit aligned vs. making the channel field 8 bits

	Jean-Marc