[ogg-dev] OggPCM version / header finalization

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Thu Nov 10 20:59:31 PST 2005

I take it you are talking about what is listed under alternative format ?

If you have an implementation... you must have a list of enumeration
fields... could you put them on the wiki.

If we are asking for final comments... the wiki should be tidied up. The
original format removed if the general consensus is that this is more on the
right track... which it looks to be.

Zen.