[ogg-dev] OggPCM version / header finalization

John Koleszar jkoleszar at on2.com
Thu Nov 10 11:43:02 PST 2005

I have OggPCM (as currently defined) support implemented in mencoder and
mplayer. I'd like to request that we settle on modifications to this
header by the middle of next week or freeze the current header as the
official major version 1.0, so I can get the patches cleaned up and
released. We will be shipping a separate product based on this work in
the near-term future, and compatability with a community standard is a
desired bullet.

Thanks..

John