[ogg-dev] mailing list headers

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sat Jun 18 06:28:11 PDT 2005

Hi,

> Hmm... I don't see this. At least not with this particular mail, I
> haven't checked older ones.
>
> Oh, I see... the older mail you responded to just before has what
> you're talking about - are you sure it wasn't just something specific
> to that mail (possibly the original sender having the x capitalised,
> and follow-ups preserving that?)

Hm, that could be :) maybe I should ask a more generic question which
I've always wrestled with... what's the "correct" tag to filter on, the
ones that are actually set by mailing list software, that allow me to
uniquely identify all mails that went to that list ? Maybe that's a
better question for me to get an answer on.

I always assumed it was List-ID, but a lot of lists have changed the
contents of that over time.

Thomas

what good are promises
if nobody honours them ?