[ogg-dev] ogg-vorbis seeking.

Vishweshwar Hiremath vishweshwar.hiremath at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 07:34:15 PST 2005

Hi,
I've been working for developing of DirectShow filters for
OggVorbis decoder. The development is almost over and i'am able to
play .ogg files in windows media player.

I also need to implement seeking in my DShow filters.
API level implementation within my filters is also over but it is not
working properly. Please let me know what changes do i need to make
inside the decoder library of
ogg-vorbis. The file based seeking is implemented in this library. But
i need the buffer based. Please let me know if any one has done this
before.
Thank you.