[neurosetta] pyvorbis on Debian

silas bennett spiritwing at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 15:18:44 PST 2003

Hi Stan,

I am running Debian Stable/Testing.
Also in order to get positron installed I have the following Unstable deb
sources in my apt sources:

deb http://i.cantcode.com/~jack/debian unstable main contrib
deb-src http://i.cantcode.com/~jack/debian unstable main contrib

To be more specific about my delemia:

python-pyvorbis depends on libvorbis0a (>= 1.0.0)
libvorbis0a conflicts with libvorbis0
libxine0 depends on libvorbis0 (>= 1.0rc3-1)
xine-dvdnav depends on libxine0 (>= 0.9.8)
freeamp depends on libvorbis0 (>= 1.0rc3-1)
kreatecd depends on libvorbis0 (>= 1.0rc3-1)

kde depends on kdebase-audiolibs or kdebase3-audiolibs
kdebase-audiolibs depends on libvorbis0 (>= 1.0rc3-1)

Silas Bennett

=0)