[neurosetta] Tales of Frustrtation

Ignacio Solis isolis at igso.net
Tue Jul 1 23:21:24 PDT 2003

* Dan Berger (dberger at oubliette.org) said:
> So far, I'm less than impressed, but I also strongly suspect there's a
> linux bug at least partially at fault here.  Does anyone else out
> there have another usb-storage device who's willing to do some tests
> with it?

The only complaint I have is that it's not USB 2.0 (hi-speed), but that
should soon be solved.

I have an asus a7v8x, usb 2.0 (vt8235). No problems with the transfers
though it's not lightning fast. I have a lexar jumpshot cable, I can do
tests on that. What kind of tests do you want?

I know I already mentioned it, but here it goes again. I had trouble
because I had usb-storage debug enabled in kernel and this took up a lot
of space. Why don't you try to enable it and see if you get to see
what's going on?

Nacho

--
"In Googlis non est, ergo non est." - Anonymous Coward
Homepage:       http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~isolis/  |  EEE8 08C9 FBAE B471 9691