[neurosetta] Positron error

Stan Seibert volsung at mailsnare.net
Tue Jul 1 04:05:33 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 10:56, Hitomi Ikazuchi wrote:
>     self.file = file(filename, "r+b")
> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/mnt/neuros/WOID_DB/audio/audio.mdb'
> I check my neuros and the WOID_DB folder is in lower case (woid_db). I
> figure I can kludge this by just edting a line in the positron python
> script, but I wanted to see if there was a good fix for this.

This shouldn't matter though, because the vfat drivers are
case-insensitive (because the underlying filesystem is as well).  You'll
find the displayed case actually can be configured with mount options.

Try the one-liner kludge and see if it works.  If it does, that means
vfat isn't doing what it is supposed to.

---
Stan Seibert

Neurosetta homepage: http://www.neurosetta.org/