[neurosetta] Positron error

Hitomi Ikazuchi ikazuchi at cryhavok.org
Tue Jul 1 08:56:08 PDT 2003

This is probably an issue with my computer and I don't want to submit a
bug unless it really is one:

When I attempt to do a 'positron clear' so I can start using the ogg
firmware, I get the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/positron", line 175, in ?
    main(sys.argv)
  File "/usr/bin/positron", line 157, in main
    cmd.run(config, myNeuros, remaining[1:])
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/positron/cmd_clear.py", line 41,
in run
    database = neuros.open_db(arg)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/positron/neuros.py", line 160, in
open_db
    self.db_formats[name]["no_flatten"])
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/positron/db/WOID.py", line 73, in
open
    mdb.open(mdbpath)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/positron/db/MDB.py", line 113, in
open
    self.file = file(filename, "r+b")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/mnt/neuros/WOID_DB/audio/audio.mdb'
I check my neuros and the WOID_DB folder is in lower case (woid_db). I
figure I can kludge this by just edting a line in the positron python
script, but I wanted to see if there was a good fix for this.

-Daryl Gubler
"The truth need not be the last word. It need only be the truth."

Neurosetta homepage: http://www.neurosetta.org/